Dr. Joseph Schaffhausen has been a licensed
Chiropractor since July 8,1983.
Dr. Joseph Schaffhausen has been freeing people from pain since1983 in his clinic in Rancho Cordova, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Schaffhausen uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Schaffhausen is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Davenport, Iowa
- Graduate with Honors 1983
- Graduate St John's University, 1978
- California License 1983
- Board Eligible ACA Chiropractic Radiologist
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practioner, 1992
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Specialty Health Plans(ASH)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- American Chiropractic Network(ACN)
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
- United Health Care